Gold membership - FREE

Alexander

12 months of Gold costs £40 pounds which is around $53 for those who don't live in the UK. It's quite expensive, and if you can get it for free thats a bonus! Does anyone know of any Get-Paid to sites where you complete surverys and tasks and you get rewarded by Gift Cards? 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

There are a few although it would just take such a long time to earn it. By the time you earn it, you will have run out for the year lol

spacer.png

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I used to love playing online gaming on my Xbox 360 but it just got too expensive so I got sick of asking for it as a present. I remember contemplating purchasing a PS3 at the time just to avoid the cost for gold membership, but that was questionable since the cost for a PS3 is substantially higher. I think though, the high cost of gold membership and not having it is what put me off gaming. Offline gaming can be incredibly boring in my opinion.

Yeah, there aren't too many games that are enjoyable offline. I prefer playing online as well so it's quite annoying have to pay to play online. 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Yeah, there aren't too many games that are enjoyable offline. I prefer playing online as well so it's quite annoying have to pay to play online. 

I think that is another reason for MS's gamer pass deal, make it seem like you're not really paying to play online.

14 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Yeah. I'm hoping that Sony do something similar and offer PS Now with PS Plus as well. 

huh, haven't heard of that but just as long as they don't get rid of PSN plus, I got several years stacked up.

• 10 months later...

The only thing you could really do is use your microsoft reward points or earn reward points with their reward system. It's like 5,000 points for $5 gift card. You can earn them by buying games. They really should make it free but if you want something good then sometimes you have to pay for it. Just what life throws at us.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I hate doing surveys and other stuff to get something, when my time is limited anyways. I end up paying for things, whether it is on discount or full price. The Gold subscription I had at the time anyways, was discounted for a year length anyways, since they tend to get most of their money through people who pay monthly, over the longer lengths. Easier to do it that way. :D

On 8/23/2021 at 5:05 AM, Joshua Farrell said:

Honestly, I hate doing surveys and other stuff to get something, when my time is limited anyways. I end up paying for things, whether it is on discount or full price. The Gold subscription I had at the time anyways, was discounted for a year length anyways, since they tend to get most of their money through people who pay monthly, over the longer lengths. Easier to do it that way. :D

I've stopped with surveys recently as well because they're just extremely annoying and boring for small pay. Microsoft Rewards is a decent way to get free Gold membership though. You get points for completing certain tasks on the Edge browser and for gaming achievements.

spacer.png

• 5 months later...