Select System: Windows
Support Status: How To
This tutorial is for those guys who want to play FiveReborn offline in LAN since they have a college proxy, or no internet access.
To the Moderators :- Please add this to the FAQ. The part that you need to have FiveReborn.exe.dev for inst mentioned anywhere in the forums, no one
- Get GTA V.
- Now, install FiveReborn as given in the forums.
- Get the Enhanced Reborn trainer and install it. Use the Release or the Beta. I recommend the Beta.
- For hosting the server, make sure to open citmp-server.yml and change Announce=True to Announce=False.
- For using the client, just create a copy of FiveReborn.exe in the same folder and rename it to FiveReborn.exe.dev.
- Make sure you run FiveReborn.exe in Windows 7 Compatibility mode and as Admin.
- Now, you’ll need to make a hotspot with your mobile phone or router to create a LAN network.
- Now, open cmd and type in “ipconfig” without quotes. Search for the Ipv4 address and note it down.
IF your university has a proxy server AND IF you are just connecting to a FiveReborn local server:-
Disconnect your internet, start FiveReborn.exe and once it loads, reconnect your internet.
IF your university has a proxy server AND IF you are hosting a FiveReborn local server AND connecting to your server:-
Connect your internet, start the server, Disconnect the internet, start the client, and Reconnect.
(Note: If you don’t disconnect your internet and start FiveReborn client, Social Club hangs infinitely. If you disconnect your internet and start FiveReborn server, it doesn’t start.)
- Now, if you get a black screen even after waiting for like 3 or 4 min, just try to close it by right clicking its entry on the taskbar and clicking on close. It’ll then load.
- Click on the settings wheel icon on the top-right, and type in that ip that you’ve noted and also set a username. Click on connect. Enjoy FiveReborn.