Max Payne Bundle Contest! (ended)

• Management Team

Max Payne Bundle 

Here at BaysideGamers we haven't had an contest in quite some time. As we are now in November with Christmas around the corner I thought that we should start giving back. If you are a guest viewing this topic, click here to register. You must be a registered member to be able to post and enter the contest.

To Enter: Simply reply to this thread saying something constructive such as why you should win, what you enjoy most about the Max Payne series and why, how long you've been playing video games and what got you interested in video games, etc. 

The winner of this Contest will receive the PC version of the Max Payne Bundle

Each reply gives you 1 entry, so you only need to reply to this topic 1 time.

Winner: All entries will be selected together using random.org,to the select the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Remember, I won't be counting spam comments as entries. Closing date will be posted once we have over 10 replies and it becomes inactive or no more replies 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The thing about max payne series are the stories and the gameplay either way the series is well known.The Mechanics,Graphics and the Voice actors are top notch and the dialogues are also on point.It gets more emotional as it goes and the game gets you engrosed into the character.The game itself is a masterpiece in every aspect of the road.

I have been playing games since i got my first PC i.e., at the age of 3 i think and in that i had windows 98 lol...i know right windows 98 but at that time windows 98 was the best in the line and the first game i played was the lion king lol.I was so obsessed with that game..that i used to play 6 Hrs everyday.And Thats how everything started with a legend The lion king.I was born to play video games and i will die playing video games.Its not like i would want to win the giveaway cause i have payed max payne before and i loved everybit of it.So just to enter the giveway lol.Annyway The Max Payne Series will always be a masterpiece even if some other games try to compete with it or not lol.Either way The Max Payne Series should be something wveryone should enjoy and be thankful for the series.

• 1 month later...

I've played a lot of shooter games over the long years I've been gaming (Doom and Quake were a couple of the series that really got me into video games), and the Max Payne series is right up there at the top. Every aspect of the games pulls you in: the atmosphere, the soundtrack, the environment, the story--and of course the action. You can really lose yourself in these games and forget that you are not Max. Few other games have been crafted with this much attention to detail. Thanks for your consideration and for offering this awesome contest!

dP4zDqa.gif

I'm not sure what to say in relation to what got me into gaming. It's just something so fun and entertaining and that's why I love games. I started when I was around 4-5 and have been a gamer ever since. I'll never forget my first experience with Vice City which will always have a special place in terms of gaming for me. I just love everything about Max Payne 3, especially the fact that it's developed by Rockstar. Rockstar never get their games wrong.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team

The Giveaway event has ended  @ActuallyIAmANoob  @Dan The Man @kingcool52  You three lucky guys will be informed soon :) Might do it on twitch stream. 

Topic-Closed.png

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!