GTA: Convince me to play

So everyone from my brother and friends are shocked that I have not played this game. I know it is one of the most popular games and what not.

So I ask you all to convince me to play? What makes this game so awesome and why would someone enjoy playing it? Convince me to join the craze. Albeit a tad late :D

• 2 weeks later...

GTA is an amazing series. If you like games where you can do what ever you want (RPG) then this game is 100% for you. Go to YouTube and look at some GTA videos.

GTA:IV is kinda old now but I highly still recommend it. But to be honest GTA:V (latest GTA) is 100% better than GTA:IV.

-Ray

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

Community Guidelines | Home Page | Forums

• 3 months later...
On 3/24/2016 at 11:33 PM, Demon_skeith said:

What kind of things do you like about games? Or about the GTA series that you may or may not have played in past games?

Well I enjoy roaming around doing my own thing, I sometimes pretend to be a police officer and pull random people over :D

• 1 month later...

GTA IV is way more realistic than GTA V is when it comes to the way that cars handle, the way that people act, plus how the way yo can go do things with your friends, girlfriend, and others in-game. I love playing this game due to the city it was placed in and also the crazy storyline that the game had from the start to the finish. Would totally recommend if you like free roaming games with lots of minigames, things to do to change your character (eat, exercise, clothes, etc.), and like to drive around or cause chaos for those who are around you. 

• 2 months later...

In GTA 4 i think the story is fantastic, you get a lot of choices in what you want to do and there is a lot of freedom. The characters you meet in the story is absolutely fantastic and really funny. Roman has to be my favourite character with all the quotes he said.  I think it is better than GTA 5 in the weather because the rain looks more realistic in GTA 4 than it does in 5.  I still play it to this day on PC because I love the LCPD. I must play the story again soon.

• 1 year later...

I'm suprised you haven't played Grand Theft Auto 5. You can complete missions, online jobs, play freemode. GTA is virtual reality, it's like real life but in a video game. You can choose your characters gender and customize the clothes. GTA is also about wealth and you can buy real estate and cars.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg