Do you ever get bored of gaming?

• 2 weeks later...

Nope.  Like Sharon, my free time is limited to the point that I don't have the chance to get bored of gaming.  I've been gaming since I was 5 years old and my time has always been limited by either school or work or life in general. 

• 1 month later...

Nope I never get bored of gaming. I might get bored of a game but that's when I try a different game to play. There are millions of games out there to play and not enough time to try them all.

Gaming is fun especially when you have friends over and you battle each other.

Yup. It stems from too many games. I don't finish games anymore, and I bounce around never really getting good at any one.

I remember putting hundreds if not thousands of hours into the original Starcraft, and all of my strategy games which I played obsessively until completion.

Now? I buy whatever game I want and play about 50% of it and then forget to finish it.

Part of it also stems from a belief that video games are ultimately not a valuable use of time, in terms of overall life happiness. I never learned to ride a bike or play an instrument because I would rather play games sort of thing.

• 1 month later...

Yes I do sometimes get bored with video games sometimes as some parts of the year really lack new games. At least I game on the PC rather than on a console as on the PC new games come out throughout the year compared with just near Christmas for consoles.

• 2 months later...

I never get bored of gaming because I rarely do it.  However, I do get bored of other stuff like the internet.  There are times I just want to avoid computers and do physical stuff.  Note, the gym,  jogging, and playing musical instruments help out with that issue.

I find hard to able to find the time to play. I'm always busy doing my 12 hours shift or dealing with collage. 

• Management Team
23 hours ago, JACK said:

I find hard to able to find the time to play. I'm always busy doing my 12 hours shift or dealing with collage. 

Yeah and Till this day I'm still waiting to game with you. You are always busy with work and life :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

7 minutes ago, Empire said:

Yeah and Till this day I'm still waiting to game with you. You are always busy with work and life :)

When college ends I'll have an short amount of time possible free time, I say possible because I'm not sure about it you know. But basically. after next week the police department is having me once again go to Las Vegas along with others, so that should be nice, but that same week collage is going to end don't I'm going to take summer classes either, at the moment. Anyway I think my last class is 7th of June and going to Vegas that same Friday so June 9th. Then I'm there for a few days then back home, probably Monday or Tuesday, go and work and then some days off that should be free unless otherwise.

• Management Team
3 minutes ago, JACK said:

When college ends I'll have an short amount of time possible free time, I say possible because I'm not sure about it you know. But basically. after next week the police department is having me once again go to Las Vegas along with others, so that should be nice, but that same week collage is going to end don't I'm going to take summer classes either, at the moment. Anyway I think my last class is 7th of June and going to Vegas that same Friday so June 9th. Then I'm there for a few days then back home, probably Monday or Tuesday, go and work and then some days off that should be free unless otherwise.

Well have an nice trip away and hope that the hot summer weather won't be to crazy since you hate the hot. It be cool if you had some days off then we can catch up you know :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much not.  We have SO many games on here lol

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I can't see how someone can ever get bored of gaming. That's like saying "Do you ever get bored of watching tv or watching movies?" Nope. There are so many games, and so many different platforms/consoles you can game on. I don't see how it's humanly possible to get bored of gaming all together to be honest. :P So no, I've never gotten bored of gaming. :D

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Playing straight for 3 hours makes my eyes a little heavy and then I feel bored, Then I watch anime or read manga. After few hours I go play again. But if I'm lucky or keep on winning in the game I tend to play a little longer than 3 hours. :)

• 1 month later...

I put a time limit on when I play video games so that helps me to not get bored playing games. I'll play for about an hour and then I may not play until the next day. It all depends how busy I am but I always have fun when I play a game.

• 5 months later...

Every 1-2 hours, maybe less I'll get bored of gaming. I'll browse on social media, post on blogs, forums or go out and do some exercise instead. That keeps my mind busy.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would never get bored of gaming - in general, cause i don't do much of it!  Anyway, though, if I did, then I'm sure I could get sick of it - much like I get sick of web work.  I  mean, I enjoy web work, but  I also enjoy nature, video games, restaurants, and jogging.

• 2 weeks later...

Occasionally, but I tend to get back into it pretty quickly. Sometimes if I feel fatigued I'll hop onto Steam and pick a random game I either have never played or haven't played in awhile (I have like 350 steam games lol :) )

Usually that does the trick. Lately I've been busy though so I'm always wanting to game.