Do you ever get bored of gaming?

I might get bored of playing the same and absolutely the same game all the day long. It happened once while I was driving my truck in Euro Truck Simulator 2 for a lot of hours and just switched to another video game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Yes and no. Only when I find the video game is not of any interest to me anymore. When this occurs, I tend to play something else that can keep me amused. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Every now and then I go through periods where just the thought of picking up a controller to play a game fills me with a bit of dread. I'm not sure why myself that I get that feeling but I'm guessing it's like with anything, at some point you'll have enough and need a break from it to really get that love back in you. I do it a lot with other things in my life and it's the same with gaming! Unless it' just an odd personality trait of mine lol.

• 2 months later...

I have actually. I'm on my third day now where I haven't played any games. It's a bit of a mixture of boredom and a lack of time really. I've been focusing on other things but I have had a bit of time to game but have chosen not to. 

spacer.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am 35 and I have been playing games since I was 4 but there are just times where nothing really grabs my attention and now is one of those times. Just waiting for Spiderman honestly.

• 4 months later...

I go through phases. Some times I could play days on end or play for a couple of hours every other day or nothing for weeks. It just really depends what I'm up to at the time.

• 8 months later...

Well, not really.

There are so many games out there and we can always pick one thing after the other. So, I don't think I can ever truly get bored of gaming. I am sure there are many others like me.

If I were to choose just one event however, then I will go with book reading though.

• 3 months later...

I definitely go through phases where I play games more than usual. When I've been playing a lot I'll tend to ease up and take a rest from it because it can sometimes get too much.

I'm kind of in the middle of that cycle right now where I'm playing slightly less because I don't really have the motivation to play.

OMG, ALL the time. It's kinda ridiculous actually. Like, I'll play for a couple months consistently, get bored and start doing web design or graphics for a while. I flip flop back and forth a lot actually. Seems like I can't hold interested on either of those things lately.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 4:24 AM, Teg said:

OMG, ALL the time. It's kinda ridiculous actually. Like, I'll play for a couple months consistently, get bored and start doing web design or graphics for a while. I flip flop back and forth a lot actually. Seems like I can't hold interested on either of those things lately.

I thought I am the only weird one. Let me take in to your company, mate. 😆

In my college days I was fond of playing games on my PC and PS2. Later when I got bored with my games, I started web developing. Learnt few things about JavaScript and Ruby on rails. Later I shifted again to animation designing and learnt basics in blender.

Now I am a messed up crap. 😝

• 4 months later...

I am not an avid gamer like most so I would say I don't get bored as often. Maybe that is why as well. Because I don't play it all the time, it becomes a nice little reprieve my husband & I do playing games together.

• 2 months later...

I don't over play, therefore, I don't get bored. In fact, I play games when I m bored. I get bored only when I am stuck to a certain level and I cannot pass through that level.