How do you listen to your music?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use YouTube to listen to music. On YouTube, I like to stream all the latest music on a daily basis. YouTube is really easy to use and I have no problems with streaming content from there video-sharing site.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...

Depends really. When I'm out and about I will listen to music that has already been downloaded onto my phone. But when I'm at home I will use either Spotify or YouTube to listen to my music. Usually I use Spotify as the quality of music is just better and playlists makes listening to your favourite songs easier

spacer.png

• 2 months later...

I stream all my music from my Premium iTunes account.  They seem to have a LOT more music than Spotify. :)

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I use to listen my music on Spotify by I have recently switched to Apple Music. Thankfully I managed to transfer all my playlists using MusConv tool so I am now enjoying all my favorite music on Apple Music :)

• 1 year later...

I have CDs I downloaded onto our computer to Windows Media Player. Then when I want to play something, since I have the computer on anyways, I just open it up & play it. We had to get new speakers as these, even when the volume was turned up high, it was hard to hear anything. My husband bought a CD player for the garage so when we are out there working, we use that.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to get into some paid streaming services.  Nonetheless, for probably a decade, I've just listened to YouTube for music.  It's free and there's a good variety, though, I'm sure paid stuff would be way more interesting.

Normally I'm listening to music while I'm browsing the internet.  I'll have my ear buds connected to my laptop so that I can listen to it in the background while I'm on the computer.  Sometimes I do listen to music on my MP3 player as well. 

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

Nowdays for me, I only listen to music while I'm in ETS2 or ATS ;) I just like to able to get my G29 wheel out and while drving with the guys every Sunday night to able to hear music and hear the tones to the raod. Even if I'm doing a flight with no other people in discord or no ATC is online then I put on he music. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 7 months later...

My go to service to listen to music has been Spotify and I have on the odd occasion used Amazon Music as well for music listening but Spotify is definitely my favourite and my most preferred to listen to music. Any music I may not be able to find on Spotify maybe due to different laws or maybe the artist just hasn't allowed it on Spotify I will then go to YouTube to find it.