How do you listen to your music?

I use two streaming application when it comes to where I love to listen my music. They are Spotify and Audiomack. I used to download my songs before but with the two apps now, I have no need to download. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 2/2/2023 at 5:27 AM, Heatman said:

I use two streaming application when it comes to where I love to listen my music. They are Spotify and Audiomack. I used to download my songs before but with the two apps now, I have no need to download. 

Free right, not paid Spotify

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

I love listening to music as it relaxes me and I can choose to listen to what I want based on my mood and how I'm feeling. I don't like music as much as I like movies but when I listen to movie soundtracks I get the best of both worlds!

• 2 months later...

I typically will stream music via Youtube. Sometimes I'll listen to video game music in Foobar 2000, which is a music player that can play a number of different music formats depending on what plugins you have installed.

• 2 weeks later...

I listen to music via headphones from a library computer or on a cellphone.  I used to listen in the car a lot but I won't get my license back until December.

I'd like to get Roku again so I can stream YouTube to a TV.

I use Apple Music for most of my music, then I download some from the internet and add it to my Apple Music library and can listen to it on my phone like the rest of my music. I used Spotify a little bit when I had a 3 month trail but I can’t do with the adds and Apple Music comes with my family Apple plus plan with other good features me and my family all use

• 1 month later...

Most of the time I tend to use Amazon Music as I get that included with Prime so it makes sense to use their music service as part of that subscription price.

I have in the past used services such as YouTube Music with their premium membership and also Spotify as well. 

• Management Team
5 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

music service as part of that subscription price.

I also have prime but I thought that Music was another subscription, I never really had a look at it. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!