Where do you go for news?

• Management Team

For text news, where do you normally read your news? I have't had a solid place to read news lately, but I like to vary my news reading between atleast a half a dozen sites, as I can get a better view on a subject, than just going to one source.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

If your speaking of just text, then I'd have to say my local paper (The Kingsport Time News), simply cause it's there.  It's easily available.  Anyway, would any of you choose your local paper?

• 1 year later...

Depends on the news. I mostly go to independent journalists like Tim Pool. I like the middle ground. I like my news to be unbiased with opinions left at the end. 

• 5 weeks later...

I tend to mostly go to Slashdot, or I just browse through on Apple News to see a mixture of different sources. I feel as if you only go to one source, you end up getting skewed news or results with specific things.

• 1 year later...

Metro, BBC News and just the news site social media pages (from Twitter mainly). I tend to pick up a few news stories from Reddit mainly as well but those tend to be international news

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

I like to jump around to different media sources for my news because I don't trust any one company to be completely honest or not be biased. I like to search out local online news but they aren't adequate enough to give me recent info. I get more news from Facebook groups for my town instead!! For national news I watch Fox News because it's more reliable than CNN where the emotions mean more than the facts.

• 4 weeks later...

If I'm reading the news, usually Reuters, Associated Press, Bloomberg, The Hill, Forbes, The Atlantic, and USA Today.

If I'm watching the news, ABC has 5 minute news updates every hour or so on the local talk radio station I listen to which are generally pretty good, usually just a lot of audio from the people involved. On TV, it's just Fox News because I like Tucker Carlson's segment.

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

CNN would be the last place in the world that I would be interested in hearing what they say. They are the worst biased media as far as I'm concerned. My favourite news media would be Al Jazeera. I love how objective they are with their news.