Who games with you

Be honest! Who games with you? Are you parents gamers or do you play with your friends? Most of the time I play myself and play multiplayer, occasionally I'll game with my friends.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nobody at the moment, but in the past my 7-year-old nephew would sometimes accompany me on various games.  Anyway, in the incredibly distant past, my brothers would sometimes play various games.  But we're talking about the 1990s - at the very least!

• 1 month later...

Most of the time I play with no one but random people from the online servers or multiplayer. Sometimes I call my friends to play a match in Counter Strike: Global Offensive but that's not common.

• 4 weeks later...

I still haven't tried online gaming, but then again, I only have a satellite connection (all that is available in this countryside area).  Anyway, those kind of connections simply won't work with streaming video and online gaming.

So am I missing a lot with online gaming?  How does it compare to the other types?