Games to buy

What games should I buy for the New Year? So many new games have been released, it's hard to know what the best video game is. I need some recommendations, thank you!

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 6 months later...

I would buy any new games related to Donkey Kong or Mario because, odds are, they're going to be good.   Anyhow, there were only a few in the history of Mario that I didn't understand/like.  They were Paper Mario and Super Mario Sunshine, but, they could have been figured out with a cheat video, though.

Edited by jy76

• 3 years later...
On 1/9/2018 at 10:07 PM, Alexander said:

What games should I buy for the New Year? So many new games have been released, it's hard to know what the best video game is. I need some recommendations, thank you!

Hello Alexander. If you are still looking for games, here are some list to consider in 2021.

1. Ghost of Tsushima

2. FIFA

3. NFS series

4. The last of us 2

5. Final fantasy.

Well I see this is an older thread but was bumped. Since someone else might be looking for recommendations, I will list off a few I think are really good. 

• The House in Fata Morgana - Dreams of the Revenants Edition 
  • Disco Elysium: The Final Cut
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 (PS5)