Rugby, Australian Rules, and Cricket

Due to being American, it might be the only chance I can play, that is, on a video game.  Anyway, they sound like fun sports and I'd like to indulge myself in the games.  So what are the best  games (for the specific sports)?   Has anyone played these sports in a game - or the real thing?

• 2 years later...

Cricket is one of my favourite sports in real life but I think it is difficult to offer an authentic experience of it through a video game. A few weeks back I was watching 'The Quarantine Cup' which was a video game tournament played by real life Cricketers by using the Cricket 19 game. There seemed like there were a few bugs and also the facial recoginition is perhaps not up to scratch, as games like FIFA seem to go into more detail with players faced. I think I would be more likely to buy FIFA than Cricket 19 because of this.

• 1 year later...
On 5/13/2018 at 10:59 AM, jy76 said:

Due to being American, it might be the only chance I can play, that is, on a video game.  Anyway, they sound like fun sports and I'd like to indulge myself in the games.  So what are the best  games (for the specific sports)?   Has anyone played these sports in a game - or the real thing?

I played cricket on my PC. It was fun, but the graphics are not that good. As far as I remember, I had played Brain Lara's cricket which was launched in 2007 and International cricket 2014.😊

In both the games, the player's names were funny. Probably they hadn't taken license for them.lol. 😆