World of Warcraft - Your Experience

Hey everyone! I've just joined the forums, but I'm curious about those that play World of Warcraft, I'm not currently playing (I played at the beginning of this xpac) and I'm likely going to resub at the beginning of the next, in august.

Some general questions to get this thread started:

• What character(s) do you main, and why?
  • What specialization(s) is your character?
  • What faction do you play?
  • What is your play-style (RP, Casual (Non-Raiding), Casual Raiding, Hardcore Raiding)?
  • What expansion pack did you start playing in?
  • What got you started playing (this can be in general, or your main class specifically)?

I myself currently play a horde orc shaman, enhancement specialization which you can view here. I've done so mythic raiding/been top on my realm so I'd say my play-style is somewhere between casual raiding and hardcore raiding. I started in wrath (wasn't playing a shaman back then) and I'd say it was the most fun I had playing, raiding ICC was great, however I do wish I got the opportunity to play in BC.

My inspiration for playing my shaman without question would be Beavis Windfury Crits, you can watch one of his videos here. Pretty much I was fascinated with the ability to 1 bang your enemy, so I started my shaman.

If you have any questions as well, I'm an open book.

Edited by NearWinter