Preordering Fallout 4?

You think it's worth it?

I'm kind of on edge here. I know it'll be a great game, but Bethesda games come out insanely glitchy. It seems that waiting a few weeks might be a good idea, but then again the experience of playing through things for the first time with everyone might be worth it.

• Management Team

I haven't really thought about it. When GTAV came out, every since then there has been updates after updates that's because people keep on using mods in game and Rockstar doesn't want that. As for Fallout 4 I'm not going to get it since I haven't played the others

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

It's really worth checking out, in my opinion. Fallout 3 and New Vegas may be showing their age on consoles but on PC is where things are at really, and there's just insane modding opportunities available with them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the only game that is worth to pre-order right now is Fallout 4. I mean with those features and those graphics it's basically apocalyptic Skyrim, and we all know how good Skyrim is :D

• 9 months later...
  • Management Team
15 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

The series does look fun, but its not my kind of game to play.

It's been out for some time now, @knwolf30 has been getting onto playing it and he might reply here with some great gaming times and whatnot. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!