Favourite Assassin's Creed?

There are a lot of Assassin's Creed games on the market and even there is a new one which is going to be released soon. If you ever have played one of them, which one is your favourite?

I have got my hands only on Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and still haven't finished it. The story is very good, the graphics are nice and the gameplay is amazing. I really enjoy playing this game!

Edited by Kita

• 8 months later...

I've never played Assassin's Creed but it seems an interesting game with a great concept. As a starting point, which version should I play first? Thank you for the recommendation. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have to agree with you @Kita on Black Flag. I properly had fun during that game and it is the only Assassins Creed game that I've actually returned to and played multiple times. There was just a great story behind it, I loved fighting it out with the ships and I felt like a proper little pirate running around the open seas. I've yet to play the new one properly yet so I can't say if that will overtake it however but it would have to be really good to do so!

• 2 years later...

Any game from UBIsoft is my favourite. Let it be Assassin's creed or Prince of Persia or Tom Clancy's Ghost recon, I played each of these series and love them all. 😊

Assassin's creed's gameplay was really awesome. I really loved these stealth games. 😊