If you could become the owner of one gaming company?

If you was given the chance to become the owner of one gaming company, which one would you choose? Are there any particular reasons?

I would definitely choose Valve. Counter Strike: Global Offensive is one of my favourite video games and it's a nice company.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be Nintendo, cause as mentioned in countless threads on many forums, I love Nintendo due to the Mario and Donkey Kong series.    However, though, I haven't really gotten into other game systems.  If I did, I might change my mind.

• 5 months later...

Personally, it would be Rockstar Games Inc situated in America as their profits are sky high. Besides the monetary value of Rockstar, they've made exceptional video games in the past. Some examples of the companies past creations include GTA 5 and red redemption 2. When managing a business, I think that you must have an passion in the products being made and enjoy them yourself!

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 months later...

I'd be hopping into that joyful Rockstar studio up in the Big Apple. One because I'd love to live in America and that's a cheat way to get myself into the country haha but also because Rockstar make my most favourite games in GTA and Red Dead Redemption and it would be aboslutely amazing to be a part of the creation process of these games. Even if it is a small part and just signing off the various budgets! Knowing that I was able to take part in that process would be a fantastic experience for me.

• 1 year later...

Easy for me. It would have to be Take-Two and not Rockstar. It's clear to see that Take-Two is pushing Rockstar into focusing more on GTA Online. And I would change all of that and force them to get working on GTA 6 lol

spacer.png