Recommend video games

In this thread you can recommend me video games. I currently have ran out of ideas and I want to try something new. I love simulator , MMORPG, survival, shooting games and stuff like that. Feel free to recommend other genres too.

• 3 weeks later...

The ones I recommend are probably "too well known".  I mean, I would have to say Mario Kart, any release, Mario, most releases, Banjo-kazooie, probably all releases, and Donkey Kong, probably all releases.  So does anyone agree or am I just throwing up the most common stuff?

Edited by jy76

• 1 month later...

I know some may disagree with me, but I would highly recommend Destiny 2.  A lot of people said it wasn't nearly as good as the first, which I've never played.  Personally, I find it highly satisfying for a leisure time shooter. One note for those few who might not be aware. The entire game is an online multiplayer. Make sure you have the internet to play it.

I played a video game for Apple that was awesome.  However, it might not be made no more. 

Well, it was made in the early 90s I think.  I think that's when I last played it - but it was very exciting  (a World War II game where Pacific islands were bombed)!

• 3 months later...
On 7/8/2018 at 4:08 PM, Kita said:

In this thread you can recommend me video games. I currently have ran out of ideas and I want to try something new. I love simulator , MMORPG, survival, shooting games and stuff like that. Feel free to recommend other genres too.

Diablo 3, be warned its very addictive 😊, I used to stay all night till the morning playing the Diablo game.

• 2 months later...

As you have posted this topic last year, I wanted to know whether other users have managed to give you enough suggestions or if you need further guidance. Please let me know if you need any additional information as I have a couple of recommendations for Video games which are trending in 2019 that I think you will be interested in 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 years later...

From my personal experience, I would suggest Euro truck simulator if you really like simulator games. And if you like racing games, NFS would be best series to try out with. 😊

• 2 months later...

I like simple games. Ones from Nintendo like Dr. Mario or Tetris. 

My husband & I like the Hidden Object ones on our PC. Brands we like are OnHand & PopCap. I prefer just finding the objects & not having to follow a storyline. Some storylines make it quite hard to find the objects. There was one game we played years ago. We ended up stopping it because you could tell it was translated very badly from another language. Example: they wanted us to find a ruby, but it was a blue gem. We only figured it out after going out of our minds & clicking around. Who knew the translation would be that far off!

• 5 months later...
  • Management Team
On 7/8/2018 at 9:08 PM, Kita said:

Just play anything :P

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2022 at 12:30 PM, EmpireKicking said:

Just play anything :P

Empire will always be Empire 😂. One might think that there's a game called Anything 😂 😂.. You didn't consider that eeh 😂

I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima today and it's an awesome game. You can try it out. 

You did not mention sandbox games. I think you would definitely like sandbox, I recommend Minecraft. You can also play Roblox and Valorant, both are free to play gaames

• Management Team
10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Empire will always be Empire 😂. One might think that there's a game called Anything 😂 😂.. You didn't consider that eeh 😂

I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima today and it's an awesome game. You can try it out. 

Xd, I'm normal then 

Jimmy Fallon Dancing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

On that note, thre is a game called that :P nowdays people make anything :P 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the games that I get into playing are survival horror games. They are what trips me a lot. So, with that being said, I would be recommending Dying Light 1 and 2, Alien Isolation and The Last Of Us Part II.