Do you still play a 360?

JennyorAlice

• 6 months later...

Sold mine as the console was starting to become outdated. I made the sale last year in 2018 to CeX(WeBuy).

The reason I don't play the Xbox 360 is because Microsoft stopped releasing games for the platform which meant you have been forced to either upgrade or get rid of it. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...

I still have my Xbox 360, but have sold the majority of my physical games for it..

I kept it because there's still one or two games on the console that I'd like to play, given the time to do so (Alan Wake, Fable II & III, and Lost Odyssey all spring to mind).

• 3 weeks later...

I still have it but barely play it. Maybe once in a while I will go on it to play Grand Theft Auto IV but that's about it.

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Mine broke, Ring of Death on a couple then hard drive broke.  I lost all my saves, Still have one in the loft but never use it. 

I still have mine and had it hooked up for a long time without touching it. I finally packed it up and put it away. I think the last time I touched it was in 2014 and that was only to use to watch Netflix. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I sold my Xbox 360 last year - I think it was last year anyway. I didn't ever play it because I moved onto the Xbox One but I did get loads of play time on it though when it was the 'in thing'. I had a couple of models but it was due to upgrading.

I was lucky that I never had a 360 die on me with the red rings. I had a lot of friends that did have theirs break on them.

• 4 weeks later...

No I do not play Xbox 360 anymore and I probably won't even play the Xbox One anymore. I sold mine after getting the Series X. The 360 can be modded so a lot of people play it for that although the main reason I only use the Series X is it's backwards compatible and there's no point to use anything else.

• 1 month later...

I still have my console but I have not touched it in a lot time. Probably not since like 2015. I just have it under my TV in a cubby. I don't know where the games are. I didn't have many left at that point. I mostly play on PC these days. I do have a PS5 though and a Switch.

• 1 year later...

Yes, I do have at least two Xbox 360's in my house at the moment in storage that we kept when my kids moved over to the Xbox One a few years ago. At the moment they are still in storage, and we don't tend to use them anymore with the use of their Xbox Series S consoles. I think the last time we used them was a few years ago when they broke them out to play the older versions of Guitar Hero that we have but they haven't bothered since due to the guitar we had becoming faulty so now they just stay in storage.