Keen to get into gaming

Hey

So I'm keen to get into gaming,

What's the best console to purchase? What sort of games are out there that are cool? I love anything except for shooting but I do love Horror games.

• 4 months later...

If your interested in purchasing a console, you first have to decide whether your a playstation or xbox fanboy. I'd recommend the Xbox One X going at just under £400.00.  Read this Article here for suggestions on video games that you can buy.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 9/3/2018 at 2:37 PM, Aaron said:

Hey

What's the best console to purchase? What sort of games are out there that are cool? I love anything except for shooting but I do love Horror games.

I can see you have posted the thread in 2018. Well, if I have to answer now(2021) PS5 would be best option at this moment. Though in most of the shops, you will find it out of stock, and in that case you can wait for sometime for the stock to fill up again. 😊

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2021 at 10:05 AM, Razor1911 said:

I can see you have posted the thread in 2018. Well, if I have to answer now(2021) PS5 would be best option at this moment. Though in most of the shops, you will find it out of stock, and in that case you can wait for sometime for the stock to fill up again. 😊

If I'm honest, if someone was looking to get into gaming now, I'd assume they were more casual as a gamer, and therefore you'd want more casual games at your disposal.  I'd say go for a Switch in that case, so many excellent games for the casual gamer and hardcore gamer, less emphasis on FPS games, but still access to them, and a lot of variety available outside of them.

I am already a gamer I've been playing video games since I was a kid fifteen years ago (2006). I am not planning to retire, nor regressing, I'm not a beginner. 

On 10/3/2021 at 7:54 AM, Sincerem said:

I am already a gamer I've been playing video games since I was a kid fifteen years ago (2006). I am not planning to retire, nor regressing, I'm not a beginner. 

Nice to see you mate. I know you from another forum and we have discussed about various games already. I too been playing from my childhood, the first game that have played was Mario brothers. 

I am now 27, still I have the same passion for gaming. I have Playstation 4 and PC for playing. Though I prefer playing on my PC more than PS4.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 5:07 AM, Aaron said:

Hey

Xbox and Playstation are mostly the same at this point.  Playstation generally has better RPG games, but Xbox has Game Pass and a few Family tools for those with kids that is really nice.

Nintendo is all on it's own with Nintendo's giant lineup of Mario, Pokemon, etc. games but all the not so great Nintendo stuff like poor online and crazy content control.

PC gaming is whole different subject and is my preferred market, but for straight up gaming has very little over consoles and a pile of problems.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team

I choose nintendo switch, just like you said, it's portable. In terms of language, just select english. It easily breaks? Then just handle it with care.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

You should see how you can buy the Playstation 5, if you have likeness for Playstation consoles or go for the Xbox S. Both are good consoles with a pool of games you can play on them.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:07 AM, Aaron said:

Hey

I believe that the response which you're going to get here will always be subjective based on individual preferences but you can decide what to do in the end. I'm a Playstation fan, so I will always recommend PS5 for you if you can get it. 

If you love horror, I think you will like Dying Light and Dying Light 2. This game is available on multiple platforms including playstation and windows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, Fait said:

In my opinion no console is better then the other, I lean more towards PlayStation but it varies person to person.

I agree with you on the fact that most consoles purchases depends basically on what the buyer wants to achieve. Some play on Playstation consoles more simply because it is what many of the gamers use too.

If you can be patient enough to wait for Playstation 5, it would be the very best option for you to play on. But if you can't, you should look at getting Xbox Series X.