Debating purchasing

Daniel

For awhile now I have been considering getting this game. The primary thing keeping me from buying it right now is the lack of proper hardware to play a game that requires more than potato specifications. The other thing is that I am skeptical because I know it is a fairly new game and I haven't heard much about it and the steam reviews aren't always helpful. What do you have to say about it?

• 1 year later...

Planet Coaster is a great management game, aside from its theme park elements. The "management" aspects of these games are usually what attracts me to them as a player, and this game really nails the "manage it, or don't" game-play. You can micromanage, down to the dollar and cent of admission, rides, research funds, and staff wages. Or you can ignore money entirely and build to your heart's content in sandbox. Or you could do some combination of the both. I would recommend this game for lovers of theme parks and management sims.

• 6 months later...

If you really want the game then hell with it and go and get the game. Dude, look at third party stores and se what deal you can get, Or at least wait for the sales you know

• 6 months later...

I think it is a good game. If you can upgrade your machine for playing it is not a bad idea. I think if you want to play similar high loaded games in near future then you can definitely upgrade the gaming PC of yours. 

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

Cost is right then I still think about it, End of the day we all look for the best price and deal right? :) 

When it comes to games that I want, 80% of games I do not get full price, I wait till the sale and or get better deals from thired party stores that sells steam key games ;) I mean yes from liget sites that I can trust, 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

Honestly, it is one of those situations where you have to consider how much money you want to fork out to be able to play the game. Either upgrade your computer hardware to meet the requirements, or purchase a computer that has the capabilities to it. I know I regretted a few times over the years on underestimating the computer I purchased. Best bet, if you want to play games smoothly, you need to spend the money to get great hardware.

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2020 at 4:23 PM, will88chang said:

If you really want the game then hell with it and go and get the game. Dude, look at third party stores and se what deal you can get, Or at least wait for the sales you know

Many people go the same way. That's why  developers like Ubisoft and EA are making huge sum of money with their crap games. People without even taking proper review, going for presale of such games. And later they regret for that.

I personally purchase games when I am fully satisfied that this game has good review.  I have not ordered any presale games yet. I buy after hell lot scrutinizing . 😆

On 10/5/2021 at 6:04 AM, Razor1911 said:

Many people go the same way. That's why  developers like Ubisoft and EA are making huge sum of money with their crap games. People without even taking proper review, going for presale of such games. And later they regret for that.

I personally purchase games when I am fully satisfied that this game has good review.  I have not ordered any presale games yet. I buy after hell lot scrutinizing . 😆

I just go for it :P

Since this is an older thread, what did you decide on? To answer the question, if you have the money & the bills are paid, nothing is neglected, it's nice to splurge a bit on a treat for yourself. Who knows, you may find others who are into that game & make some new friends along the way. 

• 1 month later...

If I were in your position I would calculate how much would it cost to upgrade my system and add it to the cost of the game itself and divide it by the number of entertainment hours I plan on getting out of it. Whatever that number is would be the indicator if I should move forward with the purchase or not. I base many of my purchases with this mentality. At the end of the day we work for our money and we need to be able to justify the cost of time. 

• 1 month later...

When buying a game always look at the suggested hardware needs (not minimum). If your computer meets them simply buy the game. If not, there is where you have to think it twice.

• 4 months later...

I have a gaming laptop which allows me to play almost all games (that can be played on PC). I have never limited myself from playing any game because of hardware specification. However, I have not been able to play a lot of games because of the price.

• 7 months later...

I am curious as to whether the purchase was made or whether they just left it. My thoughts are that if you have a PC that may not run the game then it is probably wise to hold of until you have hardware that you know for sure will run the game. In terms or reviews, many reviews that you see online can sometimes just be written without the game even being played in most cases. Taking a look on places like YouTube for game play or even game play reviews can always give you an idea as to whether the game you are unsure of is something you would enjoy.