Gaming on Huge TVs

Anyone try it?  Why do you like it?  Myself, haven't tried it, but it's arcade-like and I would love to experience a race car game that way.

OK, what size TV do all use for big screen gaming?

• Management Team

What size monitor you have rather then TV, nowadays you can get an very big monitor. For me I have an 27inch 2560x1440 Asus IPS gaming screen that's 240hz  even thought my output from the card only does 144hz. I Seen many that have been gaming on very big widescreens and at the rate of 32inch but bigger the screen I thing the worse it gets lol.

Size doesn't always better as long as what panels and what are the specs of the screen. Most have 1920x1080p but as the future comes alone  people want to have more and higher as like 4K. Regards to my screen I can say that I'm running 2K 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I never really thought they were big but the televisions in my house are pretty big I guess. The smallest one I have is a 55 inch. The one in my room, which is the one I normally game on, is 60 inches. I like it because the picture is huge and it makes split screen gaming with my girlfriend a lot better. It would be awesome to throw a big white sheet up and run my games on a projector so we could play on a gigantic screen in the yard. Now I really want a projector...

• 2 months later...

49 inch. The smart, 4K television has a huge picture which makes spilt gaming more enjoyable for us both. It's not to small but it's just right for the gaming experience. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team
57 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

49 inch. The smart, 4K television has a huge picture which makes spilt gaming more enjoyable for us both. It's not to small but it's just right for the gaming experience. 

WIth any 4k Screen you do need an good system to able to run t on high to get the full 4K results in gaming

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Gaming on a huge TV certainly is possible - at least for adults (They can afford it.). I mean, bigger TVs seem cheaper than in the past.    However, I prefer small screens cause that's what I'm used to.

I'm currently rocking my games on a 42 inch TV screen and a 27 inch one when I swap over to PC gaming. I'm moving house soon though so I'm looking to upgrade my main TV to a 65 inch 4K set (because why not?) and bag an ultrawide (probably 35 inch plus) monitor for PC Gaming and general tasks on the PC like video editing. I've been gaming on these screens for a good couple of years now and whilst it is more than adequate for my needs I think the time has come for an upgrade.

• 1 year later...

The biggest tv I've gamed on is about 55 inches, though I would love to go bigger, just for the better cut scenes. I know movie theaters let you play games, one of these days I'll have to check it out.

• 1 month later...

I'm using a 50 inch TV right now and I love gaming on it. It looks great and the screen is large enough for me to see everything easily especially for first person shooters. So much easier than gaming on a smaller screen

spacer.png

• Management Team

I say over 30 is big enough, then again if you have more then one screen makes sense to have 32 above the two 21inch :P

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 11 months later...
On 1/10/2019 at 12:16 PM, jy76 said:

Anyone try it?  Why do you like it?  Myself, haven't tried it, but it's arcade-like and I would love to experience a race car game that way.

OK, what size TV do all use for big screen gaming?

O man! You reminded my college days. I used to have 32 inch monitor at that time, which I exclusively bought for gaming purpose. Unfortunately that monitor had broken, and now I am having only 24 inch one. I really miss those days playing games on my larger monitor. 😒