Rocket League

• 2 months later...

Do you still enjoy this game and what do you most like about Rocket League that encourages you to keep playing? Would you recommend it for me? I've never played Rocket League before but I think it's a bit different to other video games and I'm interested in playing

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team

Rocket league is something that I do when most of my friends decided to join as one to do an good match together, other then that I do not do much of the game other then keep doing updates. I do enjoy it and fun to get the goal to win. Glad that I got it nice an cheap since I do not do it much lol   But @JoyFreak  you and I can always do some matches if you wanted to :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team
6 minutes ago, JoyFreak said:

Yes please! My PSN ID: KingKnight92

Should also mention that I use the steam version

sarcastic john oliver GIF 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

I picked it up when it was free on PSN, but it's still sat in my backlog untouched.

I've been tempted to fire it up once or twice, but have instead opted for alternatives.. I'll get around to it at some point no doubt. 😎

• 3 weeks later...

I finally decided to get it a while back and played it for a bit. Unfortunately, haven't played it since and I can't see myself going back to it. It just wasn't interesting enough for me.

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

I have phases of playing.  I enjoy playing, but can get bored of it, then go back to it when I've nothing else to play. 

I recently got this game when it went on sale to play with a few buddies of mine. They play on console and I am on PC. I love that we can all play together and open up a chat on discord. Loads of fun too. I am not very good at it yet though! haha

• 7 months later...

Love rolling around in my little buggy, having people online make fun of me for sucking, or my little mexican hat. Love the salt, love the bullies, everything is perfect

• 4 months later...