People who actually know me know that I'm an avid World of Warcraft player. I've been playing for a very long time and it is, by far, my all-time favorite game. Battle for Azeroth, the newest expansion came out not long ago. I did a 24-hour stream from level 110-120(max level) so that I could jump right into end game content such as raids and mythic dungeons. Raiding is probably my favorite part of playing WoW.

Does anyone else play this MMORPG? What is your favorite and least favorite thing about the game?

• 3 months later...

I have played WoW for a very long time must be coming to 10 year mark now but these days im more part time as i have other commitments, i love MMOs from this one to Elder Scroll online.

I must admit i am a WoW player at heart and always have loved the content its fantastic,

• 2 years later...
On 4/19/2019 at 9:48 PM, Gh0st4unt3r said:

I have played WoW for a very long time must be coming to 10 year mark now but these days im more part time as i have other commitments, i love MMOs from this one to Elder Scroll online.

I must admit i am a WoW player at heart and always have loved the content its fantastic,

I hope I would have played wow like yours. But I never had the intention buying this one. I have affinity playing action games, and most of the times avoid these MMORPG games. Only one had played was FF series.