I browse Twitch on a pretty regular basis. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of streamers playing Fortnite. Just watching the game, it seemed pretty cool. I mean, you get to build things and shoot people which is what a shooter game is all about. That said, there are a lot of kids on the game so therefore there is a lot of drama.

At any rate, I downloaded the game since the battle royale stuff was free to play. I'm horrible at it. Like really horrible. But, I play on PC and can't seem to get the aiming correct to shoot people. So, I'm THAT player that hides in buildings until 2 or three people are left, then I pew pew things.

Does anyone here play fortnite? What are your thoughts on it?

• 4 months later...

Played it ever since it came out and I've loved it ever since. I made sure to buy the Save the World mode for the game as well so I've never been required to buy v-bucks other than for the first battle pass. 

spacer.png

• 2 years later...

Most of the battle royale games are my favourite. I had played mobile version of fortnite as well as PUBG. Both are good, but I l liked PUBG more. 😊

PUBG has better features, better gameplay and most importantly huge no. of player base. It was fun playing both. 😊

• 11 months later...

I play Fortnite sometimes. I play on PC. However, I have limited game time, and I play a lot of games, therefore, I don't play Fortnite to much. I think it is a good game for those who like Battle Royale. Since it is free there is no harm in trying this game.

• 5 months later...

I have been playing Fortnite myself since Chapter 1 Season 2 and my first battle pass was Chapter 1 Season 3. I never fully completed the first battle pass I got as I was still learning the game but the more I played, the more I go into the game and the more I enjoyed it. I still play it to this day and love how far the game has come since I started playing it. I think what is most cool is that we have seen Fortnite be built from the ground up whilst playing it and that is something no one has ever experienced before unless they are developers of the game. 

With Chapter 4 Season 1 now and I have the battle pass and I have started playing this new season but due to being really busy away from gaming, I have not been able to play as much as I would normally which is a shame. I am hoping to play more and complete my battle pass before the new season comes out in a few months. 

• 4 weeks later...

I can remember when Fortnite came out in 2018 if I remembered correctly. No one know it's going to be a big Battle Royale game as it did today. I had my biggest run with playing the game in 2019 and it was the year I spent so much in the game's microtransactions. It was fun and that's why I got so hooked on it.