The Wii U is now cheap.

jy76

The price is around $100 I think. It might be a little more.  Who has considered getting one?    Well, anyway, it's OLD NEWS - but generally I have had only the regular Wii since 2008,

OK, for some facts, the Wii U can play the old games for Wii too.

• Management Team

Aren't bad but it's old and outdated to the point we or most rather get new models.

Topic-Moved.png

Moved to Nintendo section, Please look before posting!

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Well, that price might still be good news for some. I've heard it is good if you *coughes* make it work to emulate more stuff, but I haven't tried that myself. 
Before moving to Australia I pretty much used to live a console behind so it would probably be now when I'd be buying a Wii U and the games I wanted hoping I didn't have to pay as much, although things can backfire with the scarcity of some of them. 

I have had my Wii U and I like it can play Wii games. I still have some games in my backlog that I want to play. I am hoping to give myself the opportunity soon enough. 

Edited by Kaynil

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

They still make Wii U games? I thought they stopped development? But that is a very good price for it.

I think like a dancing game or something released for it like a month or two ago, but if any games come out its low end cheap 3rd party games.

15 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I think like a dancing game or something released for it like a month or two ago, but if any games come out its low end cheap 3rd party games.

I think they should just fully stop the support for it. Seems like there isn't any good games being released for it and is kind of left in the back, behind all of this sister consoles.

10 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

I think they should just fully stop the support for it. Seems like there isn't any good games being released for it and is kind of left in the back, behind all of this sister consoles.

I believe Nintendo has, but 3rd party makers are always free to keep releasing for the system.

17 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I believe Nintendo has, but 3rd party makers are always free to keep releasing for the system.

Ah, yes. Nintendo has completely stopped. Although, because of it, I'd imagine there's very little released from 3rd party developers.

I still have my Wii U.  I play it from time to time when I get nostalgic for one of the games I have for it (yes, it's still hooked up to the tv in the living room).  I think the last game I played on it is the Super Mario 3D World.