What game series would you bring back to life?

Are there any game series you wish would be resurrected/remastered and bought back into that next-gen life? I'm sure there are loads of amazing cult classic series out there that have sadly gone by the wayside.

For me, whislt the current game is not neccessairly 'dead' in the water, it's been a long time since any hint of a new game was on the horizon and it's getting staler and staler to play everytime I do - it's Left 4 Dead! I aboslutely adore the game, the characters, the 'story' and just how it works out. I've been dying for a third installment for years but given Valve's history with third series I am not holding out much hope haha.

What about you? Which game would you like to see bought back to life?

Edited by martee

After seeing the gorgeous work with the Spyro reignited Trilogy, I would definitely love to see the Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie get this same kind of treatment. I'd love to play HD versions and I think these games would go really well with the Nintendo Switch. It'd be pretty nice to introduce these games to a newer generation.

I guess in general I'd love to see the N64 Rareware games making a come back with the same charm they had back then. Unfortunately after they became part of Microsoft the Perfect Dark prequel and the Banjo Tooie Sequel were very disappointing. If we could get a proper Third Banjo game, a new Jet Force Gemini (or that this gets remade), etc it would be really cool.

• 2 years later...

There are some old is gold kinda games that I really want to be remastered. One is contra force. It was my favourite childhood action game, I really wish any developer would show interest to restructure it again.

Another game is Tekken, Namco had really created a gem and I really enjoyed playing it on my PS2. I am too eager to see the remastering of this one. 😊

Edited by Razor1911