Most money spent on a game

I've always wondered how different people view micro-transactions in games really so I'm wondering how much money you may have spent on a game in the past? What game was it and seriously, was it worth the money?

For me, the game I've spent the most money on is probably Runescape back in it's heyday. The membership fees+ plus buying bonds to sell for gold was a fair bit of expense, I'd imagine on bonds alone I got into the £3-400 territory over time. For me it was worth it though because it enabled me to quickly get RS Gold which enabled me to do what I loved, which was skilling! Worked out in the end as I was in the top 20k players on RS because I could focus on skilling and not faffing about doing combat to kill things to get money lol.

What about you?

• Management Team

Most money I spent on an game would be for flight simulator followed by Euro truck. And that's all based on addons and DLCs  🤣

Since I'm into flight sims allot who spends an good amount of time on it I spent around £200 just on the sim. That's aircraft's, scenery and you name it. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

I would probably say Final Fantasy 14.  As I've bought expansions and items through they're website to claim in game. I'd say about £200 - 250 which has been over 5 years. 

As a console gamer, not that much. I would love to know how much money I could have hypothetically spent on Fortnite. I bought the Save the World mode so that I get vbucks every couple of days so I've never needed to actually purchase the currency.

spacer.png

• 7 months later...

Guild wars 2, I must have spent $250 on it for legendary weapons and cosmetics. Yet I’ve never even completed a raid or finished either of the expansions. I’ve since stopped playing and have moved on to Destiny 2 so i hope bungie enjoys my paycheck...

• 3 months later...

The only game I spent money in is Airline Manager 4. I purchased capital routes and cargo routes for all my flights. 

If you are playing that game, I am sure you will know how good it is. 

On 3/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, martee said:

I've always wondered how different people view micro-transactions in games really so I'm wondering how much money you may have spent on a game in the past? What game was it and seriously, was it worth the money?

For me, the game I've spent the most money on is probably Runescape back in it's heyday. The membership fees+ plus buying bonds to sell for gold was a fair bit of expense, I'd imagine on bonds alone I got into the £3-400 territory over time. For me it was worth it though because it enabled me to quickly get RS Gold which enabled me to do what I loved, which was skilling! Worked out in the end as I was in the top 20k players on RS because I could focus on skilling and not faffing about doing combat to kill things to get money lol.

What about you?

79,99$ for me personally.

[url=https://ibb.co/9qyRXFs][img]https://i.ibb.co/Q6YsB2r/CB48-E6-D5-7754-4-BAA-BAA4-EDA1-D0215660.jpg[/img][/url]

https://disneylandlove.proboards.com

For me it has to be PUBG, Fortnite and the Mobile Legends. I have not much played the COD Mobile otherwise I could have spent the amount of money on the game as well. So battle royale mostly eating my money. 

Most money I’ve spent on a game is a mobile game called Clash Royale. I’ve probably spent around £200 over 4 years on it. Don’t ask me why lol.

• 1 year later...
On 6/10/2020 at 7:41 PM, Nova said:

For me it has to be PUBG, Fortnite and the Mobile Legends. I have not much played the COD Mobile otherwise I could have spent the amount of money on the game as well. So battle royale mostly eating my money. 

So, finally I have spotted another PUBG gamer. 😆

I spent almost 90% of my spending on PUBG only. The royal pass costs around $15, which I have to renew every three months. I also bought some costumes and vehicle skins which costs some extra bucks. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

• 11 months later...

I play a lot of free games and I sometimes spend money in buying items. I also buy paid games. However, most money I spent ws in buying PS4. I spend about $400 to buy the console. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

In total? I spent probably around $150-$200 on Black Ops 3. This includes the game, season pass DLC & some supply drops though.   Most spent on a collector's edition of a game? $249.99. 

Edited by Smokey

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• Management Team
9 hours ago, Smokey said:

Most spent on a collector's edition of a game? $249.99.

That's crazy amount on a single game, I mean I spend £80 for the single game then spent £1500 on addons :P I mean just for the game 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

7 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

That's crazy amount on a single game, I mean I spend £80 for the single game then spent £1500 on addons :P I mean just for the game 

Yeah, well, I wanted the statue that came with it :P

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't even like to know how much I have spent through mine and my kids accounts throughout the years on Fortnite but we are definitely talking quite a few hundreds to be honest through battle passes, vBuck purchases, Fortnite crew subscriptions and such. Fortnite definitely has to be the game I have spent the most on out of all games I have played, it gets played by both me and my kids daily though so I don't see it as a waste at all.