What video game do you wish you could experience again for the first time?

If there was a video game you could play again as if it was the first time you'd ever touched it, with everythingfeeling brand new and untouched, which game would it be?

For me, it's my favourite game, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas! Everything from that game was just the best for me. The storyline, the feelings I got from it and the joy I had when I completed it or just drove around the various areas. It was just the 10/10 for me - I'd give anything to have it wiped and start again!

What about you?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Probably the Pokemon series games on the gameboy. Those were the days, seriously, when I got the gameboy and the games, it was like paradise to me. Now a days, not much interests me.

• 8 months later...

I would love to experience either Grand Theft Auto 5 or Red Dead Redemption 2 all over again. Both games were masterpieces from Rockstar

spacer.png

• Management Team

I do it anyway, I do flight simulators ;) Other then that I like to get back into the od style Roleplaying in GTA IV but since that's not easy to get going then FIveM related :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...
On 3/27/2021 at 6:12 PM, EmpireKicking said:

I do it anyway, I do flight simulators ;) Other then that I like to get back into the od style Roleplaying in GTA IV but since that's not easy to get going then FIveM related :) 

I would go with GTA San Andreas. At first when I started the game, I was so excited, but after finishing around 10 to 12 missions, it started to bore me. Later I shifted to another game without completing it.

I just wish if I have the ability to experience the game again as new, then surely I would complete all missions in no time. 😊

Grand Theft San Andres (GTA) really caught my attention when i was very much younger. In fact i always spent the whole day watching other gamers play it.