APEX or PUBG?

I'm sure this one will get a lot of different opinions! Since APEX launched a little while ago it seems to have gathered up a large mass of people who love it and for the life of me, I can't understand why. I've played the game for about 3-4 hours all-told just trying to get into it and no-matter what I do it just doesn't tickle my fancy. It's too fast paced, combat just seems werid and up-close as opposed to a strategic fight like I would get in PUBG. I guess I'm just one of the few that don't get it. For me, PUBG is my battle royale of choice and it just works for me. I like the strategic direction of the game, picking your fights carefully and moving across the map.

What about you? Are you a PUBG fan? Maybe you're an APEX fan and want to tell me to get lost instead. :P 

• 2 weeks later...

I would probably go with PlayerUnknown's, to be honest. Whilst I do think that Apex is probably the better games especially without as much bugs, I prefer more realistic games so PUBG would be the better choice for me.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Apex is something I started playing shortly after it came out. I have a lot of fun with it and having not played PUBG, I can't really recommend it. I will say that Apex has some buggy issues for sure that need to be fixed.

• 2 years later...

What's that Apex? Never heard of that game. May be the game have never been released in our country.

I am and will always be a PUBG fan. 😊. I am too much into this. During my weekends I play PUBG for almost 8 hours. From last 4 seasons, I have been reaching upto ACE rank in each of them 😊.

• 11 months later...

I have played both Apex Legends and PUBG, however, none of these games are my favorite games. However, if I have to choose one of these games I think I will choose PUBG. I don't have any particular reason for choosing this game.

• 5 months later...

For me between Apex and PUBG, I would definitely have to go with Apex Legends. I remember not long after PUBG became really popular, I attempted to play it and the whole play style of the game was not something I liked, also how slow the game was put me off as well. Apex Legends is so much more fast paced and I love the play style of Apex Legends as well. With the release of arena as well on Apex, I enjoy playing it even more as I have the choose between battle royale or arena depending on my mood at the time. 

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously, I'm not going to write off or say anything bad about PUBG but my God, I can't choose it over Apex Legends. There's no way that's going to happen. PUBG have had its own time with me but now, it's Apex for me.