If you only had one game to play for 5 years

I'm sure we've all got a favourite game but what game do you think you could play for the next 5 years? You'll be allowed no other games at all, just this one single game on a platform of your choice. I honestly think that GTA V would get my vote for this one, the expanse of the map, the amount of little niggly storylines and achievements to hit would probably keep me really busy and whilst I'm sure those five years wouldn't fly by I don't think I'd get bored of playing it.

What game gets your vote? Why that one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

When GTA5 came out in 2013 that's something that I haven't stopped doing since then. If you into Roleplay then you can think just about anything regards content. But also lately for the passed two years now that I do allot of flight sims, and that's something that I won't stop with over 1000 hours on.    

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I'd probably go for a decent multiplayer experience such as the latest Fifa, Call of Duty, or F1 title.. Even though I'm not particularly a multiplayer fan (due to discontinued achievements / trophies)!

I can't imagine a single player experience managing to hold my attention for 5 years, no matter how many side-missions they add. At least with multiplayer you get slightly different experiences each time you jump into a game..

• 3 weeks later...

It would have to be Grand Theft Auto IV for me. I could happily play this game for as long as required because it was just so much fun. The driving physics were great, the setting was good and the cars were great too.

spacer.png

• 1 year later...