Ever suffered a black-out whilst gaming?

I'm sure we might have at least experienced this one way or the another in our gaming careers! You're doing well on a game and you miss out on saving it just because you want to get that little bit further before stopping and poof, off goes the power and your game has gone with it. Ever experienced that pain? For me, I was playing GTA SA when it happened . That iconic "All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ" mission was where I was. So I was playing that and I was just failing to knock off the last two gangsters chilling on top of the train. So, after a little while of failing I managed to do it at last! Then suddenly, off goes the TV and all the lights. All lost, all that effort gone. Turns out our oven tripped the house - I cursed the oven that day!

What about you? What's your blackout story?

image.gif

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I've had one besides some experienced during storms. Nothing major to the story, the power simply went off and came back on in a matter of a second, long enough to kill my gameplay right before I was going to save.

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

I don't think so, I never had a blackout before. So I can't say how it went. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team
3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

oh you will know when it happens, if it ever happens.

While gaming I haven't, So. But if it does.. I doubt I be angry 😜 It happens it happens. I would be little mad if I was streaming 

sci-fi blackout GIF

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

It wasn't a blackout exactly but someone pulled out the plug for my extension whilst I was using my PS4. Nothing too major but it's not great for the console

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me once when I played Runescape. It was difficult in the wilderness as I did not stand a chance at surviving. It changed the way I played the game as I just started to avoid combat based activity as I did not want to lose the items and GP I had been earning if I died. It made me very frustrated so I just switched it up and did something else, like practice my skilling. The blackout is not something you can control sadly, so it affects your gaming sometimes.