Starting back to the beginning

• 2 years later...
On 4/5/2019 at 10:27 PM, Lämmchen said:

How often do you start back to the beginning of a game just for fun or to try to get a better score (or whatever)?

Seldom. Only one game that I had finished and started up again from the beginning till now, and that was NFS most wanted. That's my favourite racing game of all time, and I really did enjoy playing and completing it twice. 😊

• 7 months later...
  • Management Team

A lot of games have an achievement for finishing it. This means that on services like steam, where you can see what percentage of players have achieved a certain achievement, you can see what percentage of people have finished a game. The percentages, i have noted, are usually really quite low.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 years later...

It's not too often I tend to go back to the beginning of a game unless I have the urge to complete achievements or side quests or if I really enjoyed the first playthrough of the game I played. 

It's been a long time since I played through a game more than once.