Travel List

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, all the time! It helps me make sure I've gotten everything on my way there and on my way back.What about you?

• 2 years later...

I have a running list for when we either go on vacation for a week (which we don't do anymore, getting too old for that lol) or just spending the nights with my parents. I have it in Microsoft Word. What I do is a couple weeks ahead of time, I start packing. I don't like waiting until the last minute. When I pack it, I highlight it in Word. Then when I'm all done, I just un-highlight. 

I have a separate section that is seasonal. i.e. I don't need to bring hats & gloves when it's summer lol 

The list also consists of my To-Do's around the house so I can keep it organized. 

Walk.

Seriously, we are avid walkers anyway, pretty much every day at home. But on trips, we wear our feet right TF out. We just roam and observe and experience and take pics and then roam some more. All the live-long day, with stops for lunch and then a few drinks around 3:30 or so. Head back to the apartment/hotel, clean up, change, go to dinner, then... do a couple more miles in the moonlight before bedtime.