Is GTA V better or worse on PC?

I played it when it first came out on the Xbox 360. Recently, a few people I talk to online started playing again but they opted to play on PC.

Since I do not have an Xbox One or a PS4, I am considering getting it on PC as well. I just don't know if it is worth it at this point. Is it still active enough to justify the purchase? 

It's a bit of both really. PC is a lot better because you can get mods and do whatever you want with the game which us console players can't enjoy. However, the multiplayer for GTA on PC is a bit of a mess and full of hackers/cheaters.

spacer.png

• 2 years later...

I wouldn't say better but I wouldn't say worse either and I know this from speculation even though I do not play on PC. The fact that when your on PC you can mod and get cash drops is also something that might interest you. Of course you have to keep yourself from getting banned.

But if you throw modding into the mix you might consider it better. You'll have fun either way.

• 1 year later...

I played it on PC a few years back and from my experience it was great, depends what PC you got though I guess.

• Management Team

Less to worse than again comes down to what your system specs are and regards the MP side of things, I would say that Xbox is worse than PC users...

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!