Sims 5?

This is something I was looking into for my girlfriend. She loves playing Sims 4 but she only just started playing this year. She wants to get expansions and what not for it but she is worried she will spend all this money only for Sims 5 to come out next year. Is there any news on this anywhere? 

• 1 year later...
  • Management Team

The Sims 4 is still worth buying and while it does lack certain things that made Sims 3 great, if you're willing to mod, and it sounds like you are, there's a ton of mods out there that add much needed gameplay to the game. There are also tons of challenges for the Sims 4 that add a little more fun to the game.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

I hope there isn't The Sims 5 anytime soon since I just got comfortable with The Sims 4. I stuck to The Sims 3 for quite a while.

Edited by HolisticStorm

On 5/2/2021 at 5:24 PM, HolisticStorm said:

I hope there isn't The Sims 5 anytime soon since I just got comfortable with The Sims 4. I stuck to The Sims 3 for quite a while.

RIP then LOL

• 3 months later...

Buy them when they have sales. They have sales on their games like every other month, massive ones too. They are not planning on doing Sims 5 for at least another 2 years. I would not be surprised if they kept it going even longer. I just buy stuff when they have sales and I almost have every expansion and pack that I wanted. 

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't buy a ton of expansions. If the expansion I want needs another one, I will get that one too. The Sims is always fun to play, regardless of the version anyways. :) Considering the release date, I probably will be getting #5 myself soon after the release.

• 3 months later...

I feel like I am still trying to experience the most from The Sims 3. lol  I have not played all of The Sims 4 expansion packs yet. I imagine I really won't have a chance to really play them all until I retire. Yes I will be old and gray and still like The Sims! I'm not ready for a Sims 5 to come out but wouldn't mind it if they did release it. 

date night love GIF by The Sims

• 1 month later...

I'd definitely check it out.  I love Sims 4 and have a bunch of expansions and content packs.

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

They recently had a massive sale but I just couldn't justify taking the advantage because I just don't have the bandwidth to really anymore time-wise. The Sims 4 is pretty awesome graphics-wise. I can't imagine what The Sims 5 would be like!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping I can import my Sims 4 stuff into Sims 5.  That's the only way I'd buy it.  I also have a lot of expansions....

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]

20 hours ago, zoldos said:

I'm hoping I can import my Sims 4 stuff into Sims 5.  That's the only way I'd buy it.  I also have a lot of expansions....

Yeah, I don't see them doing that. They can get more money if they re-make everything from scratch. They realized how much of a cash cow the sims universe is and they are banking on it. It sucks.

Programmer. Forum Owner. Wife. Cat Mom.

https://dudethatserin.com

On 2/17/2022 at 6:15 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

Yeah, I don't see them doing that. They can get more money if they re-make everything from scratch. They realized how much of a cash cow the sims universe is and they are banking on it. It sucks.

I guess we'll just see what happens....