E3 Gaming Convention

E3 Gaming Convention Attracts People in Thousands

If you are an avid gamer you must have heard of the Electronic Entertainment Expo. This expo better known as the E3 is a place where game developers and players come together. Just like every year this year a number of new games were released and displayed to the public. Game developers eagerlymarketed their games to enthusiastsby taking advantage of theE3 Live Stage Show.

A few new video games were released for the Nintendo platform. Witcher 3 was finally released for Nintendo Switch, there was an announcement for a new Mario Bros. Ultimate DLC Characters game and also a Zelda game. There is still a lot more to come since the convention has just only begun. Lots more developers are gearing up to showcase their games for 2019.

Electronic Arts (EA) Ubisoft, Microsoft, and even Google took to the stage to talk about their upcoming products. Microsoft unveiled the XboxScarlett next-gen console that will revolutionise gameplay for players. Some popular game franchises revealed some much-awaited sequels among which were Rainbow Six Quarantine, Watch Dogs Legion, Gods and Monsters, Final Fantasy VII remake and a Marvel's Avengers game.

Although the expo is taking place in Los Angeles, eager folks can view livestreams of the conferences and developer shows right from the comfort of their home. Various game websites are televising the event as it happens so you don't miss out on the crunch details.

• Management Team

So much that they do here from E3, Like the new FSX version from Microsoft 

Topic-Moved.png

Moved to General Gaming , Please look before posting!

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I really liked the look of the flight simulator. Although, it's a shame that I won't be able to try it since I'm on the PlayStation 4 and don't want to get a Xbox One just for it. Loved the Keanu Reeves apperance as well which was a nice surprise.

spacer.png

• 1 year later...