Truck Driver

Ash

Truck Driver is an upcoming trucking game for the PS4, Xbox one and PC. It will be released on console on the 19th of September 2019 and slightly later for PC. Are you looking forward to it? And do you think you will get it?

spacer.png

• 7 months later...

I have been following up also and my honest automotive regards is that ETS is far better, I don't know how they can get much of any sales when it gets released and also it seems that truck driver forum is no longer running. 

• 6 months later...

No release date yet for PC. I honestly don't think it will arrive on PC for a long time. No one is going to buy it when they can simply play ETS

spacer.png

• Management Team
2 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

No release date yet for PC. I honestly don't think it will arrive on PC for a long time. No one is going to buy it when they can simply play ETS

You made a forum/site based of this game also, didn't you? Shame that it hasn't gone well.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

21 hours ago, Lord Chief said:

You made a forum/site based of this game also, didn't you? Shame that it hasn't gone well.

Yeah. I thought it might be a good idea to get ahead if the game got popular but I was wrong lol. Closed that down pretty quickly.

spacer.png

• Management Team
1 hour ago, kingcool52 said:

Yeah. I thought it might be a good idea to get ahead if the game got popular but I was wrong lol. Closed that down pretty quickly.

Yeah, some things grow good then others, I think it's just as cheap and best option to post blogs and reviews about games on a gaming forum site that covers anything related to gaming.

Hard to tell if something will grow into big or fails and doesn't pick up

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

That's a decent option but if you're the first to create a community for a specific game, it can be monetised pretty well which you couldn't do by posting on someone else's forum

spacer.png

• Management Team

Yeah true but hard to say if it's going to be a positive and a fail, then again the dev doesn't seems to worry. MAybe work with the game dev that might help, that's if you the first. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

It's a shame that the game flopped so hard. I could have done a good job with it and got a little thing going working with the developer like you said. Oh well!

spacer.png

• 5 months later...

I'm disappointed that Truck Driver didn't take off. My dad was a semi truck driver when I was growing up and it was always a thrill to get to ride in the semi whenever I got the chance.

What were some of the downsides of the game?