GTA 6 release update is bad news for PS4 & Xbox One!

• Management Team

Read More: https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1170069/GTA-6-release-date-bad-PS4-Xbox-One-news-Grand-Theft-Auto

I say it's still an long way out to hear real information but what it seems GTA 6 going to be bigger than GTA 5 regards maps size and what requires to run. THanoughts?  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 9 months later...

I think even without that announcement, it was obvious that GTA 6 was a long time away. There were rumours that the game is still in early development. I hate that its a long time away but I know that when it does get released, it will be amazing.

spacer.png

GTA is a heavily rich game. Every time they bring a new game out, its always bigger and better than the last. I'd imagine this one will take a long time. They've brought out the GTA 5 remaster to keep us busy until they bring out 6.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:26 PM, kingcool52 said:

I think even without that announcement, it was obvious that GTA 6 was a long time away. There were rumours that the game is still in early development. I hate that its a long time away but I know that when it does get released, it will be amazing.

I do hope it will contain some kind of offline story mode, everyone is fearing it will be online only.

People thought RDR2 was going to be awful because of what they did with GTA V after they realised online was a great money maker. But Red Dead Redemption 2 had an amazing storyline so I'm not too scared.

spacer.png

On 6/14/2020 at 11:01 AM, kingcool52 said:

People thought RDR2 was going to be awful because of what they did with GTA V after they realised online was a great money maker. But Red Dead Redemption 2 had an amazing storyline so I'm not too scared.

That game really isn't made for online play though is it?

The problem is they gave up on the online completely. It had a lot of potential but the type of players that enjoy RDR2 aren't going to accept the same pay-to-win mechanics like Rockstar has done with GTA V.

spacer.png

GTA has always been somewhat fun for mindless fun with friends. I think the biggest problem is for the solo players that want to focus on the game. Making money takes too long, you've got problems with trolls and the crazy expensive things.

spacer.png

On 6/16/2020 at 2:42 PM, kingcool52 said:

The problem is they gave up on the online completely. It had a lot of potential but the type of players that enjoy RDR2 aren't going to accept the same pay-to-win mechanics like Rockstar has done with GTA V.

I'm surprised then, online play for Rockstar is kind of their thing now. Must mean RDR3 won't happen?

Hard to say. It's probably decades away if they do decide to make a RDR3. It still sold well and the single-player was well received by almost everyone even if it did have a few issues with it. We'll have to wait and see.

spacer.png

14 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Hard to say. It's probably decades away if they do decide to make a RDR3. It still sold well and the single-player was well received by almost everyone even if it did have a few issues with it. We'll have to wait and see.

I still have yet to play the series, so hopefully there was room for another and if so we'll see it... 2027 after GTA 6 maybe?

On 6/17/2020 at 7:15 PM, kingcool52 said:

GTA has always been somewhat fun for mindless fun with friends. I think the biggest problem is for the solo players that want to focus on the game. Making money takes too long, you've got problems with trolls and the crazy expensive things.

Yeah it's a bit slow at the start but you got to have patience!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 11:01 PM, kingcool52 said:

Ask those people now and they would surely don't tell you the same thing again, especially if they have played the game. RDR2 is simply an awesome game and there aren't many flaws about the game which is why the game is gaining popularity with every passing day. Like GTA V, Rockstar really stepped it up with the quality and the storytelling is even better in this game. They built such a fascinating life history to all the characters which you find out as the story progresses. It is simply incredible the amount of detail that went into this game. Want to know about the game? checkout rdr2.org blog which provides great information of everything about red dead redemption 2 including latest news and updates and useful guides and tricks.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:40 PM, JoyFreak said:

Yeah it's a bit slow at the start but you got to have patience!

Been playing it for about a week or two now properly and it's actually not too bad. Got into a decent grinding crew and it's pretty peaceful and not too hard to make some decent money.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

Been playing it for about a week or two now properly and it's actually not too bad. Got into a decent grinding crew and it's pretty peaceful and not too hard to make some decent money.

Yeah, if you know your way round and stuff it shouldn't be too bad. Just stick to the quests and earn shit lots of money.

• 11 months later...

I hear it's supposed to be a remake of Florida for the map so it's no wonder the map size is going to be that big. I don't know where I heard that from so don't hold me to it but I do know one thing and that's it will be a real state or a real world area. Unless they changed what they were planning. This is what I heard around the grapevine.

• 1 month later...

If they don't allow it to be on the xbox 1, I can see it definitely increasing sales for the latest xbox series x. Apparently the rumor that was confirmed, is that it will take place in Modern Vice City. I know for those of us that liked GTA: VIce City, would love to go back to the city again. Though, I can do without the corny music stations they picked for the earlier game.

On 8/23/2021 at 4:40 AM, Joshua Farrell said:

If they don't allow it to be on the xbox 1, I can see it definitely increasing sales for the latest xbox series x. Apparently the rumor that was confirmed, is that it will take place in Modern Vice City. I know for those of us that liked GTA: VIce City, would love to go back to the city again. Though, I can do without the corny music stations they picked for the earlier game.

Hopefully, it's a next generation only game because the Xbox One and PS4 will be holding the game back massively. I don't think Rockstar will make that mistake like the Cyberpunk devs did

spacer.png