Community Update (Nov 2019)

• Management Team

Hello, it's been almost three years since I posted the last community announcements back in February of 2016 It's now near the end of 2019 and the beginning of the new year of 2020. Here on BaysideGamers for the past year, we had our ups and downs and wouldn't even think that our community is going to survive the year but it has shocked me. I just had such amazing members that keep us alive. I like to apologies for any inconvenience in not keeping tabs and updates to you guys regards any new features or in many cases just about anything, I tend to do it and say nothing lol.

Awards

If you haven't noticed already that we have awards running full steam ahead. We have mentioned in the last update that here on bayside we offer our members awards, provides administrators and or staff (Under management controls) the ability to award our members with badges that show in your profile and on your posts. Our systems automatically give you an award of when you have achieved your record as well it gives the ability to do give out special awards. We also mention in the past that it's membership groups only, however (Good news to all) we have decided to allow it for everyone in any group, and those that are subscribed in the VIP group will get something special. We moved away from the old Iawards plugin to an easy to use trophies and medals and yes we changed the name. Lastly, we will be added awards and improving it over time and if you think that you are missing an award(s) then please pm one of the staff members. 

Theme

I had good positive results for the bayside magnum theme, and we aren't going to be changing or no plans other than keeping the current theme by updating or just improving it over time. I would like suggestions on our background images as we will be updated to different images as the year goes on. Plus we still have a secondary light theme for those that aren't into the dark based theme.

Staffing

As of today we still have the same amount of staff but that being said we are down to one single person, and since we aren't that big or active there is no reason to keep the staff to a minimum. Any questions/support goes directly to me (Chief/Empire) and I will get back to you when I can. I like to keep most things public for the members to know about things rather than staff behind the screen.

Membership

We used to have a membership with three tiers with different options in those groups, We have changed it to one single group with all futures and options into one place. Members can now able to subscribe to monthly or yearly bases that will upgrade your accounts, We also added new and more options to the VIP groups. No more three tires accounts, just down to one. That easy. 

So that's it, I think? if you think that I might miss something out then just comment below and I just say it. No idea when I will make another announcement topic but if there is going to be any major change then I just make a simple topic. 

Thanks, 

Kind regards,

Empire

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!