Mobile Legends

I have been playing the mobile legends for like year now. And so far it is one of my favorite games. Also I have been buying a lot of heroes from the same. I think in near future when the Riot games come into the mobile with league of legends. I am sure this way you can find more options if you don't like mobile legends. I hope for multiple other similar games in near future too. 

Have you played Mobile Legends?

I was a heavy ML player for like 2 years, but the bug in version 2.0 put me off the game for almost a year. 

Basically, it created so much lag, it made the framerate look like a PowerPoint presentation. On top of that, any time the game got below 5 FPS, the game considered you "Idling" in the match, and would either punish or kick you for it. (Even though it was never your fault.)

They eventually fixed it, but it took Moonton almost 2 and a half months to handle it. I lost my legendary ranks and got kicked all the way down to bronze IIII.

Haven't played it since.

https://www.ragefor.com/2019/10/mobile-legends-update-breaks-game-for.html

• 1 month later...