Last Game played?

Played some Fall Guys on my PS4. Love this game. Can't wait to see what they add to the game next

spacer.png

Played some more Fall Guys on the PS4 earlier today. After managing 2 wins early on in the game, I can't seem to get another these days :(

spacer.png

I just finished 3 games of Valorant. The game is addictive and I play at least 3-5 games a day. Most of the time it's during the evening but still. It would've been more today too but, I was a bit tired from gaming with the extremely hot weather contributing to my tiredness even more.  Just want to go and watch some more Netflix shows until I get bored lol...

• Management Team

Glad that you found something that you enjoy and stick with it, We'll unless you get bored afterwards. Lol.

Tonight did two flights in P3D using the beachcraft B1900d. Around hour each around Scotland islands. That's what I like to do hours on hours over the week pride. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Played some Clash Royale on Android earlier. I haven't been playing it as much as I used to, to be honest

spacer.png