Longest video game series you've indulged in?

There are many video game series that have been running for a few decades now, and it is possible to compare their first game verses their latest. I bet the most significant difference is the graphics and the gameplay. 

I believe the longest video game series is The Oregon Trailer which has been around over 40 years. So what is the longest series that you have purchased a game from? I was always a fan of the FIFA series that has been around for 25+ years.

The Need for Speed series.

I started playing NFS II on DOS back in 1998. Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit was the most revolutionary street racing game in my opinion.

Need+For+Speed+3+Hot+Pursuit+(5).jpg

Need for Speed Underground 2 was almost as revolutionary because of the open-world aspect, but NFS: Most Wanted (The EA Black Box version from the early 2000's) was the absolute best NFS game EA has ever published. They still haven't topped it over 13 years later. 

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

Battlefield series has been ongoing for years and still is, That's the game series that I always been following and enjoy gaming on. Even so I play the old classic BF2 then anything else. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

The most games from one series has to be FIFA. The longest series I've played though is probably GTA. 

spacer.png

• 10 months later...

The longest gaming series that I have played is GTA. The first one I had played was vice City, and I completed it within one month. 

Later I started to play San Andreas, but at the time I was so bored playing such open world games. I shifted myself to FIFA.

And then when GTA 4 and 5 released, I played both of them also.

Hmm, that's a very long time for a game series to last. 40 years is a long long one for the Oregon Trailer series. I love FIFA game series than any other. I believe it will experience longevity till time indefinite.