GTA V

So Grand Theft Auto V has been announced and it will be arriving for the PlayStation 5 in 2021. It is going to have some improvements and "expansions". 

Are you looking forward to it? And will you be buying a PS5 at launch to play the "new" GTA V?

spacer.png

Despite all the crazy sales on this game, I still haven't bought it and still don't plan to even for the PS5. Good to see its still getting update thought, kudos to makes for that.

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2020 at 8:04 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Despite all the crazy sales on this game, I still haven't bought it and still don't plan to even for the PS5. Good to see its still getting update thought, kudos to makes for that.

Wait, you still haven't played GTA V?

spacer.png

So there is no good news regarding GTA 6. I am not sure if we are gonna play it in the next few years but there is no need to worry for all the gamers who want to play something new as there are some pretty good new games coming in coming months. These games include Tell Me Why, Wasteland 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 so the gamers have plenty of good options to choose from in the upcoming festive period.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is, no other game comes close to GTA. Cyberpunk 2077 is a decent looking game but no one will ever come close to making a game as good as Rockstar does

spacer.png

As much as I enjoyed GTA V when I played it I wasn't overly impressed by the character switching. I want to play a GTA game with a single protagonist who you can play through from humble beginnings to become the head of a crime empire - as per GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas. When you're invested in one character and get no choice but to jump to another its a bit of a downer.

8 hours ago, StratGamingNet said:

As much as I enjoyed GTA V when I played it I wasn't overly impressed by the character switching. I want to play a GTA game with a single protagonist who you can play through from humble beginnings to become the head of a crime empire - as per GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas. When you're invested in one character and get no choice but to jump to another its a bit of a downer.

I didn't mind it especially as it was something new in a GTA game. But yeah, I'm hoping we return to the one protagonist thing in GTA 6. Or if they are going for two characters, do it like they did with RDR2

spacer.png