Your favorite Veggies?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Management Team

All, I eat just about anything :) End of the day you eat what's good for you even that you do not like to taste I say.  We always eat veggies almost everyday, point saying there is no favourite for me. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

I haven't really got a favourite veg. And on the other end of the stick I don't have one that I dislike. I like them all, and I try to aim for a mix of 5 fruit and vegetables everyday. Veggies are very good for you!

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...

I like most vegetables although I do love Aubergines the most especially when they have been roasted. 

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I don't really have any favorites.   However, some specialty dishes that I'd like to mention are: fried okra, fried green tomatoes.   Has anyone heard of them?   They seem unique to the USA southeast, but I could be wrong.

• 2 months later...

I don't care to eat meat so fruits & vegetables make up the bulk of my diet. I'd say my favorite vegetables would be greens (iceberg lettuce, baby spinach), tomatoes (though they are a fruit lol), avocados. Mushrooms is a fungus but I include them in my salad as well. Cooked carrots, cauliflower are great as well.