What are you doing to keep fit?

• 2 weeks later...

I make sure that I go out a couple of times a week to get some fresh air. And I also use a fitness app to make sure that I am doing enough to stay active indoors. Just a few things like sit ups and push ups

spacer.png

12 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I make sure that I go out a couple of times a week to get some fresh air. And I also use a fitness app to make sure that I am doing enough to stay active indoors. Just a few things like sit ups and push ups

What kind of fitness app? Is it just something to help you focus on your goals?

The apps are from Leap Fitness Group. The one I mainly use is called Arm Workout and it just tells you what to do every day (and remind you to have a break every 3 days) etc. Tells you how many push ups etc.

spacer.png

• 4 months later...

I really need to get back into my routine. I haven't been keeping fit at all over the past few weeks which is not great for the Christmas period

spacer.png

9 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I really need to get back into my routine. I haven't been keeping fit at all over the past few weeks which is not great for the Christmas period

bahh, Christmas time is the time to get lazy. To power those new years resolutions.

• Management Team

Walking around but that's what I call not trying hard enough to be fit. But least to say always on my normal routine. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

I make time to exercise daily. I vary up the routine to prevent boredom. I do a lot of workout videos on Youtube, weights, stretching. The key is to do what you like. You'll find you will stick with it a lot easier. I also take 2 to 3 walks a day with our dog on our acreage. I was never a gym-goer. I like exercising in my own home, my own time. 

• 2 years later...

Now I'm riding a bike.  I lost my license due to so many unpaid fines and I can't get it back until December.   Anyway, it is good exercise, though, but I have to admit I walk some of it cause of the hills (I live in a mountainous area.). 

I ride around 20 miles a day most days. 

When it comes to keeping fit, I tend to eat a balanced diet and walk as much as I can instead of taking transport to places I go. I always try to hit 10,000 steps a day as my goal. 

What I do to keep fit are the following ;

1. I don't eat junk foods. 

2. I don't engage in bad lifestyle. 

3. I sleep well every night. 

4. Working out frequently. 

5. Drink enough water. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2023 at 9:37 PM, Ja sa bong said:

What I do to keep fit are the following ;

1. I don't eat junk foods. 

2. I don't engage in bad lifestyle. 

3. I sleep well every night. 

4. Working out frequently. 

5. Drink enough water. 

The only bad lifestyle I get into once in a while is drinking of alcoholic beverages. I'm on break now anyways since after my last serious illness on October. 

• 1 month later...

I've really turned my life around this year. I rarely drink anymore, and I have lost 50 pounds doing the Carnivore Diet. I am 48 and feel as good as I did when I was 30.

This is a good thing as I was starting to suffer from numerous chronic issues/diseases and previously felt at least 10 years older than I actually am. Never again. This has been a complete game changer.

This topic was originally started with reference to Covid. My whole family had it in November/December. I was over it in about half the time as everyone else - and I think that is because I am the only one taking care of my health.