How do you like your Meats?

I love my meats so honestly, I'll take anything. BBQ has to be my favourite though. Just love the flavour

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 11:42 AM, kingcool52 said:

I love my meats so honestly, I'll take anything. BBQ has to be my favourite though. Just love the flavour

Any certain kind of BBQ or brand that you love or hate when it comes to them?

• 1 month later...

If you're talking about this in a general sense, then BBQ would be my favourite. I also like it grilled. 

When it comes to Steak however, I like mine medium-rare. The first time I had steak though, I didn't know anything about the range so took well-done. That was a mistake as it proves to be extremely difficult to cut and when I managed to put all my energy into that and actually tasted it, it proved to be difficult to chew and all the flavour disappeared. Medium rare is really good as it cuts like butter for me and leaves the taste intact still. 

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I like them in about any form.  However, the seasoning is especially important.   Well, you know, you can put soul seasoning on anything, and it is good enough, lol.

Edited by Jason76