Next Battlefield

The past two Battlefield titles haven't been too great compared to some of their previous titles. The last one that I truly loved was BF4. 

What are you guys hoping that the next Battlefield will have? And what setting would you prefer?

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I like to think they are planning big for their first big release on PS5, go all out and have smooth and fast graphics.

It's probably best. I think even though people will still play on the PS4 and purchase ps4 games, a lot of the people will be moving onto the PS5. That's the future atm.

17 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

It's probably best. I think even though people will still play on the PS4 and purchase ps4 games, a lot of the people will be moving onto the PS5. That's the future atm.

Not at first but I'd say this time next year a fair amount of people will be getting PS5, stock of the console pending.

On 7/8/2020 at 8:16 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Not at first but I'd say this time next year a fair amount of people will be getting PS5, stock of the console pending.

Yeah, totally. The people who are eager and have the money, will probably do so. But those, will wait for it to drop in price.