Perfect Dark

9 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

Never tried the game but have always wanted to, it looks like a good shooter game.  What was the recent release of it and on what platform?

You can get the first one via the Rare Replay collection for Xbox one. Highly recommend.

17 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

You can get the first one via the Rare Replay collection for Xbox one. Highly recommend.

Unfortunately I don't have Xbox One. I mean I could borrow my cousins one but I'd rather not. I will look it up on the PS4 store later and see if they have it on that. Or even on the Switch would be cool!

9 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

Unfortunately I don't have Xbox One. I mean I could borrow my cousins one but I'd rather not. I will look it up on the PS4 store later and see if they have it on that. Or even on the Switch would be cool!

Afraid not unless you want to get a N64 for the 64 version, Microsoft bought up Rare who owns the game IP so its strictly an Xbox series now.

13 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Afraid not unless you want to get a N64 for the 64 version, Microsoft bought up Rare who owns the game IP so its strictly an Xbox series now.

They have a N64 version ? Awesome. I've actually been meaning to get N64 for a while now.

11 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

They have a N64 version ? Awesome. I've actually been meaning to get N64 for a while now.

yep, that's where the game started as a sister game to Goldeneye 007.

13 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

yep, that's where the game started as a sister game to Goldeneye 007.

I'll take a look, I think I saw on of them on sale recently on Amazon. I might get myself one next week and get Perfect Dark as the first game on it.

12 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

I'll take a look, I think I saw on of them on sale recently on Amazon. I might get myself one next week and get Perfect Dark as the first game on it.

Nice, I hope you do and hope you enjoy.

Anyways, I did managed to fully beat the game back in the day and spent endless time in the sim bot game play, where I could customize everything and have an awesome battle royal with the pc.