Included In The Box

What are you guys hoping will be included in the box with the PS5? Are you hoping for a headset/earphones for the controller? Or do you think they will not include one this time as the controller has an in-built mic?

spacer.png

There better be a controller, I will not buy one which it should come with one. Besides that, power cord and the latest HDMI cable. Don't need much beyond that other than a game and a month or two of free PSN +

• 1 month later...

Controller, power pack, USB cable. A second controller would be excellent but is unlikely. I think most multi-player gaming is over the internet now and there's not a lot of side-by-side gaming. I'm still on the fence about investing in a PS5 or Series X.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:09 AM, Demon_skeith said:

There better be a controller, I will not buy one which it should come with one. Besides that, power cord and the latest HDMI cable. Don't need much beyond that other than a game and a month or two of free PSN +

A month or two of free PSN+ would be nice but the chances of that are slim unfortunately. Most likely there will be a code for maybe a week or two for newly registered users

spacer.png