Your favourite Cakes?

• 1 month later...

I am such a huge fan of red velvet cake. This has to be my favourite type of cake. I haven't had one in ages though and I haven't really thought about that until now lol. I feel like I need to buy some soon just to remember how nice it was. I actually also don't mind cheesecake. In particular, Strawberry cheesecake. And a little bit of ice cream on the side. Again, I haven't had cheesecake in ages (actually been years). A lot of my favourite cakes I just don't seem to have had in a long time lol.

I love chocolate fudge cake. Especially the ones that you tend to heat up for a bit so that the chocolate melts all over the sponge.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Management Team

Red velvet, chocolate, cheesecake, ice cream - come on the list goes on and on. There are allot of cakes to go and eat and cakes till this day that I haven't even heard off. People and cooks/chief and make up there own style. 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:27 PM, _B_ said:

red velvet cake

I have to agree it is indeed nice, if it's made fresh :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

My favourite cake would be Chocolate. Any type of cake that is chocolate tastes so good. Although, if I'm offered a cake which isn't my preferred type, I would still eat it. Cakes are yummy.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg